How to get discount coupons in Miami

I always look for how to save on my trips: with the air, the hotel, the tickets to shows, Groupon, attractions and more.

In the United States there are many discount coupons to take advantage of and add to the many offers that are in their stores, and Miami is one of the cities with more offers.

Finding discounts is a science and an arduous job. The first thing I did was mark all the stores that interest me on my Map (here you can see how to make a map like that). They will see that in my case I will do a lot of baby shopping, since we are expecting our first child 🙂 I also searched the list of stores on the websites of the malls I want to visit.

First you have to take into account the date of the trip. I'm not going to travel on any special offers date, but it sure helps you keep them in mind:



January
18 - Martin Luther King Day

February
9 - Mardi Grass
14 - Valentine's Day
15 - President's Day

March
17 - Saint Patrick
27 - Easter

May
8 - Mother's Day
30 - Memory Day

June
14 - Flag Day
19 - Father's Day

July
4 - Independence Day

September
5 - Worker's Day

October
10 - Columbus Day
31 - Halloween

November
11 - Veteran's Day
24 - Thanksgiving
25 - Blackfriday
28 - Cyber ​​Moday

The coupons are usually at the last minute, so when March, the month of my trip, started, I started to enter each website and do the homework. Keep in mind that there are offers for days, weeks, fortnights, etc., so I recommend checking often.

How do I get coupons ?:

  • I register in the sites of malls and brands that interest me to receive future offers. Then check in the Inbox, Spam and Promotions. Some require confirmation.
  • I'm looking for valid coupons during my trip
  • I recommend friends to have more discounts
  • Download mobile coupon apps, such as these:

I register on discount coupons websites:



Almost every day I keep checking the sites to see if more offers appear. And it will be a great help to have Internet with HolaSim while you shop to see if there was a last minute coupon 😉 In many places the coupons can be shown from the cell phone. Also keep in mind that there are exclusive coupons to buy online.

Most of the coupons that I have received by mail, so they are personalized and I can not share them: p

As I mentioned, there are many offers on the websites of the malls. Some are coupons, so they require the code, and others are offers that are going to be when they go to stores.

Sawgrass Mills is the largest outlet mall, with many shops for all tastes, which can be found on its website.

If you go to the Coupons section, you will find all the valid ones. I recommend you to enter often because they are changing. In addition, once in the shopping can go to information to the client and consult for discounts for tourists. You can buy the discount coupon book.

Dolphin Mall is an outlet mall a little smaller than Sawgrass but equally huge and very convenient, as it is close to the airport, from where Shuttle leaves and there is luggage storage. So it's ideal even if they have a long scale in Miami.

I already told you about the Lounge with benefits for Visa customers.

On the mall website, you will also find the Coupons section. In addition, once in the shopping can go to information to the client and consult for discounts for tourists.

Post a Comment

0 Comments